Who would really want a 10×10 foot square refrigerator?
I would for one. If you’ve ever fed growing boys – food and food storage matter.
But this size is usually for a restaurant.
When I buckled down to design I went back to before 1925, before electricity How did they do it?
There were two major methods:
- The old fashioned ice box.
- With adsorption – see the icy ball.
- I decided on both – One driven by cold, the other by heat
- The combination would work almost regardless of the weather
- IBC Tote – Ice Box
- Charcoal & Alcohol (Adsorbent Cooler)
- Future of the Adsorption Cooling
- Solar Roof & solar oven